Policies & Procedures
- Scheduling and Visit times: 3A Pet Sitting strives to accommodate the needs of your pet. 3A Pet Sitting provides a time interval during which visits will occur. If an unforeseen situation arises, the time interval may be adjusted.
- Reservations: It is best to plan in advance in order to obtain services on the dates you desire. An in-home consultation is required, prior to reservations, for all new clients.
- Reservation Confirmation: Please, do not leave town without directly confirming your reservations with 3A Pet Sitting office.
- Early Returns/Last minute Changes: 3A Pet Sitting carefully schedules our time to serve you and our other clients. Please notify as soon as you realize any changes will be needed.
- Cancellations: With the exception of severe weather, life threatening emergencies or a death in the family, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Additional Pet Care Assistance and Other Scheduled Services: 3A Pet Sitting does not accept liability for other persons who will be in your home prior to, during, or immediately after our services have been rendered. Please inform us at the time of the consultation and/or Service Request of anyone who may have access to your home while you are away. This includes cleaning services, maintenance personnel, friends, family and neighbors. It is understood that the client will notify anyone with access to the home that the services of 3A Pet Sitting have been engaged.
- Medication: 3A Pet Sitting will attempt to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result. Under NO circumstances will 3A Pet Sitting service any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
- Vaccinations/Immunizations: 3A Pet Sitting strives to provide clean, safe service to each of our clients. In doing so, 3A Pet Sitting requires that all pets have the necessary vaccinations and immunizations before service begins according to veterinarian recommended standards. 3A Pet Sitting We may ask to see expiration dates for rabies vaccinations. If a 3A Pet Sitting pet care provider is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the client’s pet(s) which has not been properly or currently vaccinated, the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
- Unforeseen Purchases: 3A Pet Sitting will purchase pet food, litter, cleaning supplies or other necessary items that contribute to the health and well-being of your pet during your absence. We will retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items. In addition, a $20 Errand Service fee will be applied.
- Pet Waste: 3A Pet Sitting will properly dispose of your pet(s) waste. We do request however, that you provide plastic bags for this purpose and indicate where you would like these waste bags disposed of.
- Plants: Please place all indoor plants together on a waterproof surface in plain sight, as your pet sitter is not responsible for water damaged areas or missed plants.
- Collars/Leashes: Please provide secure collars with appropriate tags for all visits. All dogs will be walked on leashes.
- Fences: 3A Pet Sitting does not accept responsibility or liability for any client’s animals that escape or become lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to leave the clients animals in a fenced area. This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence.
- Other Dogs: 3A Pet Sitting will do our best to keep interaction with stray or strange dogs to a minimum.
- House Cleanliness: 3A Pet Sitting will clean up after your pets to the best of our ability. Please inform us of the designated area for the appropriate cleaning supplies. 3A Pet Sitting is not responsible for carpet/flooring stains created by your pet(s). We request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels, and trash bags. If there are accidents above and beyond the normal amount anticipated, 3A Pet Sitting will charge a reasonable fee for clean up time.
- Thermostats: Please leave your thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range (68-78°F). If the house temperature is outside of this range, 3A Pet Sitting will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of your pets.
- Payment: 3A Pet Sitting accepts cash, checks, credit cards, and PayPal. Checks should be made payable to 3A Pet Sitting. All services are paid in advance.
- Key Retention: It is recommended that your keys remain in 3A Pet Sitting custody for convenience in future use of our service and to confirm services via online. This helps 3A Pet Sitting administer visits on short notice.
- Updates: Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pets’ care needs and other pertinent information.
- Emergencies: Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care or services. Once all attempts are exhausted the appropriate plan will be put into action.
All Policies & Procedures are subject to change at the discretion of 3A Pet Sitting.
To schedule a pet sitting service, please complete an online request, or send us an email: .
3A Pet Sitting is licensed, bonded and insured.
Providing quality pet sitting, pet taxi and small errand services to the
Fremont, Newark and Union City California communities.